Learn about some of the most popular plugins that you can use in your WordPress blogs. If you are still new or semi-new to using WordPress, then this will be useful information as you increase your expertise in this area. The open source blogging system is used by millions of webmasters each and everyday. It has become, quite arguably, probably the most popular content management system in use today.
10 Popular WordPress Plugins
I hesitate to say that these are the best, or even the most popular plugins, because it can sometimes be a subjective decision. However, the following list of WP-plugins is a ‘must have’ for millions of webmasters around the globe.
- All in One SEO Pack: This plugin lets you optimize your blog for seo, search engine optimization, so that your pages are more easily found in the search engines.
- WPtouch: Transforms your site into a simple mobile theme for viewing from mobile devices.
- Akismet: Helps guard your blog against spam comments.
- Google XML Sitemaps: It will generate an XML sitemap page to help search engines find your pages and posts for indexing.
- Google Analytics for WordPress:
- W3 Total Cache: It helps to improve site performance.
- TinyMCE Advanced: A cool plugin that allows you to tap into many advanced features of TinyMCE, which is the WP WYSIWYG editor.
- WP e-Commerce: It is a free WP shopping cart plugin that allows you to sell products and services direct from your blog.
- BuddyPress: Basically, this plug-in is a social networking campaign helper.
- NextGEN Gallery: A plugin to handle picture and image galleries on your blog.
• EasyAzon : Amazon WordPress plugin .
• Click Here for WP Landing Page Templates.
• What is a landing page?