The likeness of a skull on paper continues to capture the imagination of people around the world. Many like to color in the free skull coloring pages found across the web. See this page for cool drawings to color. Kids love crafts and projects that include these colorful figures.
A lot of these are free drawings to use for your own projects. You can also find some fun books to color that are very low cost and affordable. Check them out today.
Listing of Free Coloring Pages of Skulls:
- Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls to color. www.coloringcastle.com/diadelosmuertos_coloring_pages.html
- Free eBooks of skulls to download and print. www.gobookee.net/skull-coloring-pages/
- Free printable Day of the Dead page.
- Neat coloring page for kids.
- Skull and Crossbones drawing to fill in, printable. www.clker.com/clipart-11180.html
- Halloween Skull/Crossbones to print and color.
- Sugar Skulls Mexican Day of the Dead tracer pages to color.
Enjoy a Large Assortment of Pages to Color:
How About Some Fun Sugar Skull Decals?
Kids can also use these as inspiration for drawing their own line art for filling in between the lines.
Day of the Dead and Mexican Folk Art Crafts and Coloring Books:
Kids and children will love all of the crafts and projects that are included in these very affordable and inexpensive book collections. Let them explore their senses and experiment with colors and drawing styles. They will entertain themselves for many hours enjoying these craft projects.
Mexican Folk Art Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Stained Glass Coloring Book)Day of the Dead Crafts: More than 24 Projects that Celebrate Dia de los MuertosDay of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos Paper Dolls (Dover Paper Dolls)
There are so many opportunities for the kid in all of us to draw and color all types of skull crafts and skeleton bone drawings. This is a great source of fun and entertainment. Experiment with bold, bright colors too!
Skull and Crossbones Decals to Create Your Own Coloring Project …
More fun! First, you could use them as a tracer page to create your own craft project and coloring page. Then, once finished, you can stick them around cool spaces.
Explore and enjoy these exciting craft project items.