Arguably one of the best and most beloved cable TV Shows has to be about the Deadliest Catch Boats. See this list of Alaskan crab fishing vessels featured on the show throughout the years. Find some you know, and others you don’t know.
List of the Deadliest Catch Boats
The following is a listing of the names of some of the more popular and obscure crab fishing vessels that have been showcased on the ever popular Discovery Channel’s Alaskan Crab Fishing Cable TV Show.
These are not listed in any particular order, although the ones in the beginning happen to be my favorites.
Not all are on the current episodes, but the fans of the show will probably remember a few of the boat names from previous years.
1. F/V Northwestern: Captains Sig Hansen and Edgar Hansen.
2. F/V Cornelia Marie: Captain Phil Harris, Murray Gamrath, Tony Lara, Josh Harris and Casey McManus.
3. F/V Time Bandit: Captains Johnathan Hillstrand and Andy Hillstrand.
4. F/V Wizard: Captains Keith Colburn and Monte Colburn.
5. Cape Caution:
6. Saga: Captains – Roger Strong, Elliott Neese, and Jake Anderson.
7. Seabrooke: Scott “Jr.” Campbell.
8. Maverick: Rick Quashnick, and Blade Painter.
9. Farwest Leader:
10. Ramblin’ Rose: Elliott Neese.
11. North American:
12. Kodiak:Captain Bill “Wild Bill” Wichrowski.
13. Aleutian Ballad:
14. Kiska Sea:
16. Sea Star: Captain Larry Hendricks.
17. Brenna A: Sean Dwyer is the youngest boat captain on the show at 23 years old.
18. Summer Bay: Captain Bill “Wild Bill” Wichrowski, finally has his own crab fishing boat.
More Alaskan Crab Fishing Facts and Information
If you are not yet a seasoned fishermen, then check out ‘Crab Fishing 101‘ for some cool facts, information, pictures and images. Learn more about King Crab and Opilio Snow crabs. Learn how crab pots work and how the crabbing seasons are aligned each year.
There is so much that goes on behind the scenes on a fishing crabbing vessel, it is exciting to get an inside look at what a greenhorn and other deckhands do all day aboard their boat.
I love the Deadliest Catch TV show.
Deadliest Catch Boats – Alaskan Crab Fishing Boat Models:
Select from the four most popular fishing boats on the show. These are already built and ready for display. They are not kits. These are very detailed and fully assembled replicas of your favorite boat name from the Bering Sea.
Northwestern 14Time Bandit 14Cornelia Marie 14Wizard 14Cars 2 Crabby Die Cast BoatBuy All Four Deadliest Catch Models Fully Assembled Fishing Boat Model Wooden Replica Home Nautical Decor Not a Model Kit
Deadliest Catch Boats Memorabilia:
More Deadliest Catch T-Shirts and Book Reading Materials:
There is more. Just dig in and see what you may find.
Deadliest Catch Black Boat T-Shirt – Black, XLTime Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea, and One of the World’s Deadliest JobsDeadliest Catch Black Boat Women’s T-Shirt, SmallNorth by Northwestern: A Seafaring Family on Deadly Alaskan Waters
This is such a great show. Make sure you get a piece of the memorabilia with a fully assembled Alaskan Crab fishing boat, t-shirt, merchandise or paperback to learn more about what makes these courageous fishermen tick.