The next time you get a burger, fries of other menu items at Burger King, keep your meal receipt so you can participate in the MyBKExperience customer satisfaction feedback survey.
It is easy to do and you can get a free coupon to redeem on your next visit to one of their fast food restaurants to help you save a little money.
Make a decision to give feedback on your experience.
About the Burger King Survey:
The burgers from the fast food restaurant chain is renowned the world over as being delicious and tasty. The company operates thousands of restaurant locations across the U.S. and beyond. It seems like they continue to grow each year.
One of the ways that the corporate management team keeps up with their customers is through feedback from marketing methods such as the Burger King Customer Satisfation Survey.
MyBKExperience Burger King Feedback
When you participate and give complete answers to the questions contained within the feedback questionnaire, it helps the company to understand where they are doing well and where they can do better.
Sometimes, things can go unchecked. This is a way for the fast food restaurant to maintain customer service standards. Their hamburgers taste great, but if something goes wrong during your experience, they want to know.
So, they appreciate your input, and to show their appreciation, people who participate and complete the My BK experience feedback survey, will receive a printable coupon redeemable on their next restaurant visit.
You can participate in the My BK Experience survey.
- First you will need to visit the website at www.mybkexperience.com.
- Choose the appropriate language in which you would like to use. You can choose from English, Spanish and French.
- From your meal receipt, you will need to enter the ‘restaurant number’ that should be located on the front. Enter that number on the BK survey start page in the slot provided.
- Next you will select your ‘State’ and then enter the date of your visit and the time.
- Then select ‘Start’ and begin the survey. It should only take a few minutes.
Keep in mind that BK could change the survey rules, requirements and considerations at any time.