Do you live in Texas and are looking for a full time job or part time employment? One place you will want to visit is the online application service at the website for the Work in Texas Workforce Commission group. It is an excellent place to complete an application, find a job, or to find an employee. We all know how difficult it can be to find new employment, but the website at www.workintexas.com, brings a lot of resources together to help you land that next paying position.
About the Texas Workforce Commission:
The group is responsible for building and operating a framework whereby job seekers can apply online and match up with employers that are hiring and looking to fill open positions. You may be able to find part-time as well as full-time positions in TX. Part of the state agency’s mission is to provide work force development services throughout the state of TX. This would entail a system that brings together employers and seekers with employment opportunities, job training, search as well as additional resources to help people find part time hourly and full time salary open positions.
If you are seeking employment, you can join the largest free job search and matching service in Texas. The website acts as an online application service that helps you get connected with employers who are searching and seeking employees with your skills and background.
At a Glance:
- Largest free job matching service in the state
- New jobs and opening posted each day
- Complete applications online
- Post a resume
- Browse thousands of openings and postings in TX, including state agency positions
To get the full benefit of Workforce’s free services, you will want to register to create your free job seeker account. When you complete the registration, you will be given user name and password, so that you can login to your online area. Once you login, you will be able to access all of their services. For those workers who are searching and seeking part time or full time employment in Texas, make sure you check out what benefits the TX Workforce Commission can provide.
Some of what a Job Seeker can do:
- Search all of the jobs that are available across the state
- Find state agency openings
- Find employment for veterans
- Learn more about fast growing careers
- Benefit from career development tools.
• Find local Texas Workforce Solutions office locations. See www.twc.state.tx.us/dirs/wdas/directory-offices-services.html.
• Log in, sign in and logon to your account at wit.twc.state.tx.us/JV_LOGON.
When you go to the site, it will send you to the revised website page at wit.twc.state.tx.us/WORKINTEXAS/wtx.